søndag 23. oktober 2011

Dinner was great!

The dinner I ate right after my last blogpost was amazing! Never tasted anything close to it. Fish in heaven is the best way to explain the taste. I didn’t only get food, I got food experience. At the very moment I ordered the food, one of the restaurant employees ran down to the beach and pulled up a fishing net full of fresh fish. Just a short moment later the fish is on my plate with the best thinkable flavors added to it. Fantastic, huh?



After the dinner I went for a walk just to see what the city had to offer. I met more americans than I met native people! I probably asked for it though, going to the largest city of the Bahamas. I have´t seen much locals, but overall I get a cosy, busy and friendly impression of them, and I will definitely try to find a smaller and more intimate place to go to next time I´m traveling so I can rally learn to know the locals.

-Espen

Picture taken from: http://www.nma.gov.au/shared/libraries/images/exhibitions/life_in_the_pacific/slideshow/a_skilled_net_fisherman_w480/files/14621/57-net-thrower_w480.jpg

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar